- Management of personal information
- Key Technology shall take the necessary measures, including the maintenance of security systems, establishing a management framework and ensuring the training of all employees etc., and implement safety measures for the strict management of personal information in order to ensure that your personal information is maintained accurately and kept up to date and to prevent illegal access, loss, corruption, tampering and leakage.
- Use of personal information
- Key Technology shall use personal information collected from you for the purpose of contacting you, offering business information and answering inquiries via e-mail or through material sent out to you.
- Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
Key Technology shall ensure appropriate management of personal information collected from you and shall not, with the exception of the following, disclose personal information to a third party.
1.When otherwise authorized by you.
2.When Key Technology contracts out work to a contractor in order to perform services requested by you.
3.When disclosure of personal information is required by law.
- Security measures
- Key Technology has established a comprehensive range of security measures in order to maintain the accuracy and security of personal information.
- Access to personal information
Any request from you to access, make corrections to or delete personal information shall be addressed as soon as we are able to confirm your identity.
Compliance with laws and regulations and revisions to this policy Key Technology shall comply with applicable laws and regulations concerning personal information in its possession and shall make every reasonable effort to periodically review and make improvements to the content of this policy.
Please use the numbers below to make inquiries regarding the handling of the personal information.
Key Technology Co., Ltd.
1928-1 Kawai, Tamamura-machi, Sawa-gun, Gunma-ken 370-1117 Japan